Average Temperatures in Karachi (Airport), Pakistan
- The average annual temperature in Karachi (Airport), Pakistan is hot at 26 degrees Celsius (78.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a variation of 13.3 °C (23.9°F) which is a low range.
- The hottest month (June) is very hot having an average temperature of 31.4 degrees Celsius (88.52 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coolest month (somewhat warm) with a mean temperature of 18.1 degrees Celsius (64.58 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Karachi (Airport)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Karachi (Airport) Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Karachi (Airport)
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 522.3 kms (324.6 miles) N
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 545.9 kms (339.2 miles) NE
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 400.6 kms (248.9 miles) NNE
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 354.5 kms (220.3 miles) NNE
- Padidan, Pakistan - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) NNE
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NE
- Chhor, Pakistan - 275.3 kms (171.1 miles) ENE
- Hyderabad, Pakistan - 139.9 kms (86.9 miles) ENE
- Badin, Pakistan - 180.8 kms (112.4 miles) E
- Dwarka, India - 344.7 kms (214.2 miles) SE