| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karachi (Airport) in August is very hot at 28.9 °C (84.02 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 67.4mm (2.7in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 12:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Karachi (Airport) August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Karachi (Airport), Pakistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Karachi (Airport):
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 522.3 kms (324.6 miles) N
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 545.9 kms (339.2 miles) NE
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 400.6 kms (248.9 miles) NNE
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 354.5 kms (220.3 miles) NNE
- Padidan, Pakistan - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) NNE
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NE
- Chhor, Pakistan - 275.3 kms (171.1 miles) ENE
- Hyderabad, Pakistan - 139.9 kms (86.9 miles) ENE
- Badin, Pakistan - 180.8 kms (112.4 miles) E
- Dwarka, India - 344.7 kms (214.2 miles) SE